- Nicholas Cappiello - Nicholas is a hands-on owner, personally taking time with our Top Hat Catering clients, the kitchen, the office and job sites. With 35 years of experience in social and corporate catering, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Sara Smith - Our Executive Chef, Sara has been creating culinary delights for clients for over 30 years. She has signature menu items and client favorites and has a flair for delicious creativity. Sara really loves designing special menus to suit your needs and budget.
- Event Managers - Top Hat Catering has a wonderful staff of event managers who are trained in-house and will put you at ease throughout your event.
- Wait Staff - All of our wait staff are trained in-house and will provide professional, uniformed service for your event.
- Bar Service - We can coordinate complete bar service for your event with a choice of a hosted or cash bar. We would also be happy to provide professional, uniformed bartending service if you would prefer to provide your own alcoholic beverages.
Wedding Catering Services
Top Hat Catering, a leading wedding catering company in San Diego, knows that this will be one of the most important days in your life, whether your reception is casual or elegant. You can rely on Top Hat Catering's over 30 years of experience in Wedding Coordination to help you make this the perfect day. We can guide you in the planning of your reception from location selection and room layout to the timing of all of the activities that are unique to a wedding reception. Our goal is to relieve you of the difficulties involved in planning your reception so that you can just enjoy your special day!
- Wedding Cake
- Disk Jockey
- Live Music
- Custom Menu Design
- Bar Service
- Valet Parking
- Ice Sculptures
The Top Hat Catering China and Wait Staff Wedding Package includes all necessary china for service, stainless flatware, dining table linens in your choice of color, plus 4 oz. Champagne glasses for your toast, china cake service items and both head and cake table skirting. With this style of service, the wait staff serves beverages, clears dining tables, pours the toast and cuts and serves the wedding cake. No corkage fees or cake cutting fees are charged.
- Hors d' oeuvres and Stations
- Buffet Dinner
- Sit-down Dinner
Let Top Hat Catering, a premiere wedding catering company in San Diego, help you make your wedding day as special as you always dreamed it would be! For wedding catering services in San Diego, call 619-469-8889